Tuesday, April 22, 2008

something about me


What’s up everybody? Welcome to my blog
I’m Phu, and I’m 19 year old. I was born and grown up in Hanoi- the capital of Vietnam. I really missed my country, my family, and my friends, especially have not back Vietnam about almost 2 years. Since 2006, I have been here almost 2 years, and my first state I have been studying is Minnesota where considered one of coldest area. If you guys interested my state, lets me know, I will tell more details about it. Anyway, I just step in Seattle about 3 months ago, I’m glad I’m one of your friends and you are one of mine. I hope we will have a lot of funs and exciting things to do together.
Well, talking about my habit, after I came here, it has changed lots. I began to read book, actually read what I like, what may interested me, not lecture or books stuff like teacher gives me that I only used to bore me to sleep ^_^. I also don’t like to write at all, I often keep what I’m going to write in my mind than publish to people know. That’s why most of my friends don’t understand me and I never got best friends or close friends. I regard friendship like a good company and bad friends like bad company. T_T
I can adapt every kinds of music such as rock, rap, hip-hop, and pop. I’m quiet person who rather silent and listen people talk. I like mocking people, and make fun of them even no offensive ^_^.
By the way, I’m not good writer. Because I always made many mistake in grammar, don’t know how to organize, less vocabulary knowledge. I never took it seriously and notice it carefully. But after I came Seattle, I think I have to change and improve my writing skill if want to go up to college. If not, I will stick in ESL permanent.
After reading what I have wrote, I hope you guys will know a lit bit about me. Enjoy and peace out. Have a wonderful day. :X

1 comment:

soso_a13 said...

You should open your mind. You know what? THERE IS SOME GOOD FRIENDS ARE WAITING FOR YOU ^_^. I hope so.I know you miss your family, I am too.But don worry, enjoy your free life in US before you come back in VN.