Monday, April 14, 2008

why i go up to college?

As an international student, I am going to attend to college for different reasons. There are three common reasons to go up to college: getting good education to prepare for a career, to gain my experiences, and increase my knowledge about the world around me.
Preparing career is the first that I want to attend to college. In the future, finding a good career will become more competitive and harder. At college, I can learn new skills for myself and increase my opportunities for the future. In addition, career needs many degrees that probably I can find in college.
Also, I can gain my experiences when I go up to college, especially when I became an international student. It is my first time away from home, I have to live on my own and take care of myself without my parents always beside. Next, I can meet new people from different countries or different places. I have to social life with them.
Studying at college is one of the good ways to increase my knowledge. I can decide what I want to study, what is good for my future. Beside about I can learn knowledge from book, computer, but I can also learn many things from my classmates or teachers that might help me in the future.
I go up to college to take many chances that to have new experiences, learn many things to increase my knowledge, and get a good job in the future. I think all of these are reasons why I want to go up to college.

3 comments:

Anna's secret said...

You're right. That's also my reason to study in the college. We can learn a lot of thing from instructor and classmates. ^ _ ^ . Moreover, I think when we come here, we can learn how to stand in our legs, because we have to solve all of our problems. I think we just try a lot, and we will be successful. ^ _ ^

kelly said...

yep! I agree with you! Even though we live without our parents, we can learn a lot, right? ^______^

snowboy said...

These are the reasons also Why I attend college.Anyway,get a good job,earn a lot of money.