Monday, April 28, 2008

Which part of my body

Nobody is perfect; each person has at least one weak part of their body. So, they try to enhance their weak part of body to become more useful for them in the real life. If I have a chance to change one part of my body, I will change my legs. There are several advantages if I can change my legs: comfortable when using shoes, more active in activities, more attractive in life.
I had small foot. Whenever I went to foot court and looked for the shoes I want, if I could find the shoes that I like, they didn’t have size of shoes to fit my foot. So I have to look other shoes that have my size but I don’t like them at all. Also, sometimes I have to use the shoes that are a litter bigger than my foot; it makes me not comfortable at all. If I have the regular foot and I can choose what the shoes I like without worrying about they don’t have my size. I can feel comfortable whenever I walk with my shoes.
My legs are weak because when I was young, I got accidents on my both legs. I love playing soccer and running a lot, but sometimes my legs don’t allow me to play much as I want to. I couldn’t work out much in the gym because of my legs; it also couldn’t improve my health a lot. If I have good and strong legs, I can play soccer, don’t have an afraid of injury, and show how good I can possible play in this game. If I can play many activities my health and my social life will improve a lot.
The looking on one person sometime is really important. It may be able to tell your personality, how characteristics you are. If I look taller than I am now, I will feel more confident and attractive. Mostly, the girl like a tall boy, the taller you have, the liker the girls express. I can wear the jeans or trousers that I like and don’t worry about they don’t have my length.

See what miracles the changing legs can bring to me. How about you? If you have a chance to change one part of your body, which part of yours want to be changed

5 comments:

kelly said...

Oh!
Maybe I won't chage anything! because it is given by my parents.
haha~

kelly

Zenly said...

Zen!!
Changing something sometime have its defect, please dont being tall any more so that I can compare with you hihi!!!!!!!!!!!!(^_^)

Anna's secret said...

Changing have some advance, but sometimes it makes you fall in some troubles. I think everyone have their weak part of the body. But they still happy because they just love their body. So I think your body is good, and please don't change it.

Cherry said...

I want to change my legs too. It is too short and small. I cannot buy the size which I want. I understand you. We have same problems.

ajith said...

Hi Hi Phu. Wonderful topic and good idea.I also thought about that long time ago when was in elemantary school.Some times, you will be wonder that what i want to change those days. That is my head with BRAIN,but unfortunatly I couldn't do it.What to do? If you know any doctors who is can do that let me know...